cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Boarding Pass on iOS not showing up in Notifications

juestkd
New Arrival

I always use the Mobile app on my iPhone, the boarding pass would show up on as a notification to check for the flight without having to open my Mobile wallet.  I had a recent flight but did not receive any notifications.  I had to open my wallet to get access to the boarding pass.  Anyone have this issues?  I've check my setting and location is turned on as well as notifications.  

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Boarding Pass on iOS not showing up in Notifications

dfwskier
Rising Star

I'm on android as opposed to IOS. No problems, here.

juestkd
New Arrival

It might be an iPhone issue or maybe its just me and I missed a setting.  Just checking to see if anyone else has this issue.  Thanks.

SWDigits
You may want to use the chat function within the app to see if they have any suggestions/setting checks for you. Response time should be pretty fast.

Southwest customer | Home airport DCA | Community Chamption

DancingDavidE
Top Contributer

Was this for a particular airport? I've had this work well for me most times and I'm trying to remember if there was one where it didn't in case there is a flukey combination of timing or location where it doesn't pop up for some reason.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

Zevsupport

Mind if I hop in?

Could you clarify what iOS you're running, and if the app is fully up-to-date? Maybe try uninstalling and then reinstalling as this resets any iOS prompts (notification settings).

Keep us posted,

Safe travels,

Zev
Community Champion and Companion Pass Holder

Clemenko
New Arrival

I have the same issue. I have removed and reinstalled the app. I am on iOS 12.4. I am in RDU and it is not working. It was not working in BWI on Monday. Curiously I do not see the Southwest app in the Privacy --> Location settings on iOS.