Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Early bird from RDU to Cancun

Explorer C

Hello!

I just booked flights for my sister and niece flying from RDU connecting through BWI and then on the Cancun.  It paid the $60 and it took my payment but then it sid that early bird wasnt available at all locations?  I think its a bit unfair to charge and then it not be available, right?

Please confirm if it not available and if its not how I get a refund.  Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Early bird from RDU to Cancun

franktravel
Aviator B

If you purchased EarlyBird Check-In during the process of completing your initial international air booking, you should receive a consolidated e-mail confirming both your flight and EarlyBird Check-In purchases.

If you added EarlyBird Check-In to an existing international reservation and made this addition after you’ve made your initial booking, you should also receive a separate e-mail confirming your EarlyBird Check-In purchase.

If you added EarlyBird Check-In to an existing international reservation after the original reservation has been made for some, but not all passengers on the original reservation, only the names of those passengers for which EarlyBird Check-In was purchased will appear on the confirmation email. The other passengers’ names (whose reservations do not contain EarlyBird Check-In) will not appear on the confirmation e-mail.

However, please note that if you received your initial confirmation for this reservation via fax, we are unable to send your EarlyBird Check-In confirmation via fax. Please contact us at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792),if this applies to you and you need a receipt for documentation purposes.

Re: Early bird from RDU to Cancun

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager
Solution

Hi @162479461,

Early Bird should be available for the flights that you purchased. However, if for some reason it isn't, you can contact our Customer Relations Department and receive a refund. The number is 1-855-234-4654.