Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Irritated with your airline, southwest! You have delayed my flight in chicago to cols,ohio 4-28-18

cindyhardway
Explorer C

Im so irritated with southwest airlines.  Im stuck in chicago going to cols, ohio 4-28-18 my flight was supposed to depart over an hour ago. I cant get an answer from anyone of your employees as to how or why im still here. I

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Irritated with your airline, southwest! You have delayed my flight in chicago to cols,ohio 4-28-

bec102896
Aviator A

sorry your flight is delayed 

if you would like to discuss with southwest when travel is complete you can reach out to southwest on Twitter in a DM or you can call customer relations at 855-234-4654 they are open Monday through Friday.

hopefully they will make up some time in the air and get you to your destination as soon as possible 

Blake 

Re: Irritated with your airline, southwest! You have delayed my flight in chicago to cols,ohio 4-28-

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@cindyhardway wrote:

Im so irritated with southwest airlines.  Im stuck in chicago going to cols, ohio 4-28-18 my flight was supposed to depart over an hour ago. I cant get an answer from anyone of your employees as to how or why im still here. I

Too late for this flight, but sometimes you can ask or otherwise figure out where the plane is supposed to be coming from and track it that way, which will at least give you can idea when it is scheduled to arrive or information about a prior delay.

Sorry that you are irritated. Hopefully you arrived okay and you don't get a delay next time.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.