Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

No email/No Confirmation Number

ladame6
Explorer C

Hello,

My fiancee bought a round trip ticket but is yet to receive an email with the confirmation number on it. She did not write down the confirmation number but the credit card charge is already there. I read in the frequently asked questions that a confirmation number can be found using the credit card but I have not been able to figure out how I can do that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: No email/No Confirmation Number

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

If you provided your Rapid Rewards number during booking then you can log into your account and the flight will be listed there. Otherwise I would suggest you call Southwest. 

Re: No email/No Confirmation Number

Sweety_D
Explorer A

Unfortunately, this seems to be common. Yesterday I bought 6 flights, 3 for me and 3 for someone else. I didn’t get emails for 4 of them. For me it’s easy to look them up because they are tied to my Rapid Rewards account. But for the other person it’s impossible to look up without calling the airline. This happens whenever I buy a lot of lights in a short period of time. No idea if that’s the cause, just noticed a pattern.