Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Preboarding

MindyLucyHaley
Explorer C

I am currently potty training my 2 yr old. She gives me very little notice when she has to potty and has the need to potty quite often. It would be very helpful to me (and the passengers around me) If we were able to preboard and sit close to the potty. Will Southwest give me a preboard pass for this situation?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Preboarding

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

I don't think so. If you can't get two spots together (aisle/middle) towards the front during family boarding, you can probably get them close to the rear lavatories.

About 30 minutes prior to landing you'll notice the engines back off and a slight attitude adjustment to the plane - I'd jump up and go then regardless of need.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

KimVanderKley
Frequent Flyer C

Consider early bird or upgrade to the next class to get in the a group she is only two for a year good luck mom to mom .... one other, many sw flyers Luv to help maybe someone will trade seats.::

@16fseataFFBK

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Rear would be better anyway, there are two lavatories, and you can stand in line to hold your spot, where you can't wait in front if it is occupied. Family boarding at "A61" should be fine for getting a position in the back.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.