Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

SW will take your discussion down, like they did to mine

PE7
Explorer B

I started a discussion and I used one word (the opposite of heaven) in the title and it's gone!

Guess SW not only monitors the boards but deletes things it doesn't like!

6 REPLIES 6

Re: SW will take your discussion down, like they did to mine

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

You may want to refer to the terms and conditions of the Community at https://www.southwestaircommunity.com/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/Terms-of-Use/m-p/4/highlight/true...

Did you have a question you would like help with? 

--TheMiddleSeat

PE7
Explorer B

According to the rules and regulations, I did not violate ANY items.

SW (Big Brother) simply doesn't like certain topics that put them in a bad light and removes them at will.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Did you have a question? 

--TheMiddleSeat

PE7
Explorer B

If I had a question why would I ask you? You have said you don't work for SW therefore you don't represent them nor speak for them

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

This is a customer to customer forum, it is very unlikely that a Southwest employee will respond to you here. Questions posted here are answered by people like me, who as you said don't represent Southwest. If you would like a response from a Southwest employee I suggest you contact them via phone or Twitter (@SouthwestAir).

--TheMiddleSeat

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@PE7 

Your post was removed because it violated our Community Guidelines. Specifically, the first one:

Be respectful and courteous.

We want you, and all Members, to feel comfortable sharing thoughts and ideas. We ask that you follow the Golden Rule and treat other Community Members the way you would like to be treated. Keep your tone positive and your comments constructive.

A quick scan of the conversations happening across the Community will confirm that we do not censor content simply because we do not like it. We welcome your thoughts and opinions so long as they are shared in a way that is constructive and condusive to respectful dialogue. 

As @TheMiddleSeat shared, this is a peer-to-peer discussion forum, with a group of well-traveled experts standing by to respond to questions. If you have a Customer Service issue that you would like to speak with a Southwest Customer Representative about, please refer to this article