Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

A BIG FAT THANK YOU

Talessandra
Explorer C

I am sitting here at Love Field and my heart is in a vulnerable way, I flew in Sunday night to pick up my two college students in Fort Worth. I got them packed up their cars put on a transport and now we are on our way back home to orange county To be in our home safe as a family together.

How ever do I thank  each and everyone of you for your commitment and  dedication to serving others un selfishly? how do I thank you for leaving your homes to make sure that I get back to mine? How do I thank you for allowing my daughter to bring her beloved fish home? How do 
thank you for the peace and assurance you have given us?   Each and every associate and team member here at LOVE FIELD  has made sacrifices to get me and my babies home safe. How do I ever thank you?  I pray for each and every one of you to have a abundant blessings, I pray and thank your supportive families and I pray that everyone in this airport values and appreciates what you are sacrificing to get us home! 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: A BIG FAT THANK YOU

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

Well said!

thank you for taking the time to show your thanks and appreciation during this crazy time.  

If you have Facebook or Twitter I would send Southwest a DM so they can pass on the kudos to the team at love field. 

-Blake 

dfwskier
Aviator A

The virus is causing pain for everyone.

Airlines & airline employees are trying to be supportive. Thank you for taking the time to recognize that.

ipsedixit
Frequent Flyer C

In times like these it's easy to forget the people who are in the service industry like flight attendants and pilots, who are often at the receiving end of the vitriol of frustrated travelers.

But especially in times like now -- with shutdowns and lockdowns -- a bit of empathy for our flight attendants/pilots would not hurt.  

Many of them, I would imagine, are having difficulty finding a place to stay, or even food, when they have to stay overnight because of their flight schedules.

So thank you to all the hard working men and women of SWA.