Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Highlighted

Airport BINGO

SWDigits
Rising Star
I just ran across this third party site, I was looking for aviation related BINGO cards, and they have them. Perfect for any group (kids or otherwise) when traveling. Enjoy! https://aerosavvy.com/airport-bingo/

Customer | Home airport DCA | Community Champion
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Airport BINGO

bec102896
Rising Star

Fun! I once did my own version of bingo with airport codes/names I won because my mom didn't know what ORD was. I understood though since she has only flown through MDW in Chicago 😂

route66lil
New Arrival

@bec102896 

What's the difference between ORD and ORF? :-) 

bec102896
Rising Star

@route66lil 

ORD is Chicago O’Hare ORF is Norfolk  Virginia. I bet someone has booked a flight to ORF vs ORD before on accident. that would be a bad day to say the least. I’ll be the first to admit I booked a flight to Nashville instead of Nassau because I wasn’t paying attention luckily I caught it before the 24 hour cancel policy on another airline kicked in. 

-Blake 

SWDigits
Rising Star
And always double check the tags when you check luggage! There are stories along the lines someone going to ORD but their bags going to ORF.

bec102896
Rising Star

@SWDigits wrote:
And always double check the tags when you check luggage! There are stories along the lines someone going to ORD but their bags going to ORF.

I had a bag go to Cancun when I was going to Orlando I asked if they could fly me to Cancun to pick it up but my request was denied. 

DancingDavidE
Top Contributor

@bec102896 wrote:

@route66lil 

ORD is Chicago O’Hare ORF is Norfolk  Virginia. I bet someone has booked a flight to ORF vs ORD before on accident. that would be a bad day to say the least. I’ll be the first to admit I booked a flight to Nashville instead of Nassau because I wasn’t paying attention luckily I caught it before the 24 hour cancel policy on another airline kicked in. 

I heard of someone recently that went to the wrong Portland - that's a hike! (Maine vs Oregon)

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

SWDigits
Rising Star

@DancingDavidE wrote:

I heard of someone recently that went to the wrong Portland - that's a hike! (Maine vs Oregon)

Doh!  PWM (Maine) versus PDX (Oregon).