Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Airport BINGO

SWDigits
Aviator A
I just ran across this third party site, I was looking for aviation related BINGO cards, and they have them. Perfect for any group (kids or otherwise) when traveling. Enjoy! https://aerosavvy.com/airport-bingo/

Customer | Home airport DCA
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Airport BINGO

bec102896
Aviator A

Fun! I once did my own version of bingo with airport codes/names I won because my mom didn't know what ORD was. I understood though since she has only flown through MDW in Chicago 😂

route66lil
Explorer C

@bec102896 

What's the difference between ORD and ORF? 🙂 

bec102896
Aviator A

@route66lil 

ORD is Chicago O’Hare ORF is Norfolk  Virginia. I bet someone has booked a flight to ORF vs ORD before on accident. that would be a bad day to say the least. I’ll be the first to admit I booked a flight to Nashville instead of Nassau because I wasn’t paying attention luckily I caught it before the 24 hour cancel policy on another airline kicked in. 

-Blake 

SWDigits
Aviator A
And always double check the tags when you check luggage! There are stories along the lines someone going to ORD but their bags going to ORF.

bec102896
Aviator A

@SWDigits wrote:
And always double check the tags when you check luggage! There are stories along the lines someone going to ORD but their bags going to ORF.

I had a bag go to Cancun when I was going to Orlando I asked if they could fly me to Cancun to pick it up but my request was denied. 

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@bec102896 wrote:

@route66lil 

ORD is Chicago O’Hare ORF is Norfolk  Virginia. I bet someone has booked a flight to ORF vs ORD before on accident. that would be a bad day to say the least. I’ll be the first to admit I booked a flight to Nashville instead of Nassau because I wasn’t paying attention luckily I caught it before the 24 hour cancel policy on another airline kicked in. 

I heard of someone recently that went to the wrong Portland - that's a hike! (Maine vs Oregon)

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

SWDigits
Aviator A

@DancingDavidE wrote:

I heard of someone recently that went to the wrong Portland - that's a hike! (Maine vs Oregon)

Doh!  PWM (Maine) versus PDX (Oregon).