Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Boarding pass

stvd1
Explorer C

I purchased the early boarding for a return flight from Las Vegas to Milwaukee, I do not have  a smart phone or access to a printer, how do I get my boarding pass and and boarding postion without them ? Can I call and get a boarding number over the phone some how ? Or am I already  locked in for a good boarding position based on the fact that I paid the early bird checkin and can just print the pass a couple of hours before my flight at the airport ?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Boarding pass

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

Hello.

When you bought your early checkin you told SW to "reserve" your boarding spot for you 36 hours pre departure time. It did (or will do) so for you.

You can obtain your boarding pass any time before your flight (at least 24 hours): at an airport self service kiosk, from a ticket agent or from any computer with an attached printer.

stvd1
Explorer C

I won't be at the airport until a couple of hours before my flight and wont be near a ticket agent and no access to a computor at all. So what happens if I check in on a airport keosk  a couple of hours before my flight what are the chances of getting a decent boarding position doing it that late ?

dfwskier
Aviator A

@stvd1 wrote:

I won't be at the airport until a couple of hours before my flight and wont be near a ticket agent and no access to a computor at all. So what happens if I check in on a airport keosk  a couple of hours before my flight what are the chances of getting a decent boarding position doing it that late ?

Your boarding position was determined when you bought early boarding. You'll be fine getting your boarding pass at the airport a few hours before flight time.

Just be sure you are at the gate and ready to board when your boarding position is set to board.