Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Can I merge (or manage) TWO confirmations (same flight) so I only have to check-in once?

LiamNg
Explorer C

I already purchased my round trip from ATL-BOS and my family members ( from Germany) came to ATL to visit me and also want to go to BOS with me, so I purchased tickets for them on the same Southwest Flight, same departure date/time but with different Confirmation.

Can I add / merge / manage their Confirmation into my trip so I only have to check-in once for all of us?

I believe Delta has this option.

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Can I merge (or manage) TWO confirmations (same flight) so I only have to check-in once?

dfwskier
Aviator A

I am not aware of a way to do what you want. Sorry

Re: Can I merge (or manage) TWO confirmations (same flight) so I only have to check-in once?

SWDigits
Aviator A

I'm not aware of a way either but if you check with Southwest and learn otherwise please come back to let us know!

Customer | Home airport DCA

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

Fortunately, it won't be a huge deal to check you both in.  I recommend check yourself in on the app while you check the other conf in on a computer at https://www.southwest.com/air/check-in/confirmation.html.

Of course, with SW, if you don't have status or Early Bird Check In, when you check in is important to get a good boarding position.  If you are ready to go at 24 hours out with both, you could reasonably hope to get similar boarding positions.

Hope that helps!

-A List, Companion Pass holder