Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Change of address

mjweber
Explorer C

Hi, I have recently changed my address. I have changed it on my credit card and with my DOT for my driver's license, but do not need to obtain a new driver's license. Do I need to change my address with Southwest for an upcoming trip in late July that was booked before the move?

BTW: TSA says it is no problem for their check in, but to check with the airline.

Thanks,

Marilyn

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Change of address

rtbarron
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

No change of address is necessary, but couldn't hurt either. The gate agent  and TSA agents will check your identification for name only.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@mjweber wrote:

Hi, I have recently changed my address. I have changed it on my credit card and with my DOT for my driver's license, but do not need to obtain a new driver's license. Do I need to change my address with Southwest for an upcoming trip in late July that was booked before the move?

BTW: TSA says it is no problem for their check in, but to check with the airline.

Thanks,

Marilyn

You'll need to update your address in general so that you can get drink tickets!

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

No worries about the actual flight, but be sure to update your address in your SWA profile.

southwest.com > log in > My Account > Personal (Profile Info) > Edit > update info > Save

-A List, Companion Pass holder

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

While drink coupons are ok, you wouldn't want to miss out on getting credit card offers every other week. Definitely change your address!

#sarcasm

--TheMiddleSeat

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@TheMiddleSeat wrote:

While drink coupons are ok, you wouldn't want to miss out on getting credit card offers every other week. Definitely change your address!

#sarcasm

--TheMiddleSeat

Actually I get my drink coupons, change my address to yours, fly nine legs, and then change it back to me in time for drink coupons again.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.