Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Mobile app Boarding passes

GABelle93
Explorer C

So I have the app and have a flight I booked for 3 people all together but the app will only let me see mine. I work with people who fly often and they said usually it allwas the person who set it up to see all of the passes if they are booked together. 

How can I get my app to shw me all of the boarding passes?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Mobile app Boarding passes

bec102896
Aviator A

If each person has a RR account they can log in On there own devices and view there own boarding passes. 

-Blake 

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Assuming you're all on the same confirmation number, checking in via the desktop site will allow you to print out all boarding passes.

As noted above, if you've attached their Rapid Rewards numbers to their reservations, each person will be able to see their own boarding pass via the app on their own phone.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@GABelle93 wrote:

So I have the app and have a flight I booked for 3 people all together but the app will only let me see mine. I work with people who fly often and they said usually it allwas the person who set it up to see all of the passes if they are booked together. 

How can I get my app to shw me all of the boarding passes?

It won't be a "live" solution but when they each check in they can text the boarding passes to their (or your) device and you can then save multiple people to your Apple Wallet or whatever the equivalent functionality is on Android.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.