Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

want to appreciate southwest staffs especially sarah and the other i forgot to ask her name

ZHAO
Explorer C

As a foreigner, i can feel the sincere and friendly customer service from southwest staffs. Here, i am going to talk about some momments which are very touching for me. I took an international trips for using a used luggage, and i did not realize how heave my stuff in the luggage or how bad quality it is. Then i continue to take another flight from LAX to CLE, and i saw my luggage handle broken when i got my exhausted luggage. When i took the trip back, the staff who helped me drop my checked luggage and gave me 50 $ couple and apologized. At that momment, i want to give her thums up because she did treat me so nice and would like take the responsibility.  When i took flight form NASHVILLE TO LA, the flight attandance named sarah she also worked so hard and smiled to customers and be patient. I am very grateful for the southwest staffs and the service. Thank you!!! 🙂

2 REPLIES 2

Re: want to appreciate southwest staffs especially sarah and the other i forgot to ask her name

dfwskier
Aviator A

Thanks for sharing your story

Re: want to appreciate southwest staffs especially sarah and the other i forgot to ask her name

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

Glad to hear Sarah was helpful with your damaged bag. If you get a chance I recommend sending your kudos to Southwest directly through one these options:  Submitting a Customer Service Compliment  this wa they can pass on the thanks to Sarah and her supervisors. 

-Blake