Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

A-list promo

Jengre
Explorer C

In February i had a promotion that put me on A-list my question is I bought a ticket for travel in July and it said i had A-list boarding so i didn’t need to buy early bird check in but now the promotion is over and i bought a ticket for late May that i had to buy early bird check in

Am i really going to have a-list for my trip in July because of when i bought my ticket?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: A-list promo

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Jengre,

The best course of action here would be to contact our Customer Relations Department so one of our Representatives can take a look at your account and verify that you've qualified for the promotion and where/when it will take effect. You can reach Customer Relations at 1-855-234-4654.

Re: A-list promo

chgoflyer
Aviator A

@Jengre wrote:

In February i had a promotion that put me on A-list my question is I bought a ticket for travel in July and it said i had A-list boarding so i didn’t need to buy early bird check in but now the promotion is over and i bought a ticket for late May that i had to buy early bird check in

Am i really going to have a-list for my trip in July because of when i bought my ticket?

If the promotion was a challenge, where you were given A-List temporarily and could have maintained it by meeting certain criteria, but you did not meet that criteria, then no, you will not have A-List going forward.