Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Check in on mobile app

tshattuck
Explorer C

I've been using the Southwest mobile app on my Samsung Galaxy 7 for a few years now.  My Android version is 8.0.0.  Yesterday, when I went to use the mobile app, I got a message that I needed to update to a newer version, which I did.  When I click on my confirmation information, it brings up the screen with my itinerary.  The screen view cuts off halfway thru the message 'By tapping 'Check in' you acknolwedge that you understand', and it doesn't allow me to scroll down to get to/see the Check In button.  Is anyone else having this issue, and have a resolution?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Check in on mobile app

dfwskier
Aviator A

Since it appears that no on else has any ideas, the best I can suggest is that you log off your account and log back in.

As a point of reference, I'm using a phone running andorid 7.0 and app version 5.7.0. and everything seems to be fine.

Good luck

Re: Check in on mobile app

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@tshattuck wrote:

I've been using the Southwest mobile app on my Samsung Galaxy 7 for a few years now.  My Android version is 8.0.0.  Yesterday, when I went to use the mobile app, I got a message that I needed to update to a newer version, which I did.  When I click on my confirmation information, it brings up the screen with my itinerary.  The screen view cuts off halfway thru the message 'By tapping 'Check in' you acknolwedge that you understand', and it doesn't allow me to scroll down to get to/see the Check In button.  Is anyone else having this issue, and have a resolution?

@tshattuck let me introduce you to @GloriaL...

My only thoughts would be if you can temporarily change the font/screen size, and also try rotating back and forth in case there is an issue with recognizing the orientation/zoom level, but triggering it in and out of the desired mode may allow it to switch to the proper zoom.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.