Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Checking in

HLabrec
Explorer C

Hi all,

Have not flown southwest in a couple year.  Taking a trip with my husband on Thursday for our 1 year wedding anniverssary to Ft. Lauderdale!

My Q is:

Tomorrow @ 7:50 I check in correct? Because that's 24 hours before our flight- if I do it on my phone do I print at the airport or?? 

thank you! 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Checking in

bgubs14
Frequent Flyer C
Solution

Yup 24-hours before! So tomorrow at 7:50 would be the time. Once you check in you'll have your boarding pass on your phone. You can always also print it out at the airport if you want to have an extra one.

Re: Checking in

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

Yes, you can check-in beginning at 24 hours before your scheduled departure time. If you check-in on your phone you many be eligible to use mobile boarding passes on your phone if you would like. You can always get a printed boarding pass at the airport from a check-in kiosk or from a Southwest agent at the check-in counter.

Don't forget to check-in again for your return flight, 24 hours prior to that departure (assuming you are returning). Alternatively, you can purchase EarlyBird Check-In so you don't need any worry about remembering to check-in, the system will do it automatically for you.

Have a great trip!

--TheMiddleSeat

Did this or any other comment in the thread answer your question? Please take a moment and click the "Accept as Solution" button on the comments you found most helpful, this will be a big help to any future Community Members who have a similar question!