Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Error Message 400620347

jammz1
Explorer C

receiving this error on my IPhone in the southwest App appearing on 3 of the 8 flights i have booked... no one at SW seems to know what the problem is and I am not the only one getting this error.  i can still check onto the same flights if I am on a laptop....but that isnt going to be available when i actually have to check in

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Error Message 400620347

irisanng03
Explorer C

I am having the same problem. My flight is in 6 days I have the eraly checking too. so im hoping eveything gets fixed before my flight

Wv4h4evef
Explorer C

Hi!  I was wondering what your experience was for the flight.  Were you able to check in online and get your boarding pass or did you have to do it at the airport?  I’m getting the same error on my app.

Majta0808
Explorer C

I continue to get this error message.  Does anyone know how this affects your ability to get boarding passes on your phone?  We leave in 4 days!  Tried the App and online and it will not work on my phone.  Also, tried uninstall and reinstalling app.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A
Solution

@Majta0808 wrote:

I continue to get this error message.  Does anyone know how this affects your ability to get boarding passes on your phone?  We leave in 4 days!  Tried the App and online and it will not work on my phone.  Also, tried uninstall and reinstalling app.

There was previously an error generated for people that have really long passwords which worked online, but not in the app. Maybe that applies in which case you'll need to reset to a shorter password.

Otherwise @GloriaL  may be able to help. 

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

Shwinant
Explorer C

Was this resolved for you? I have the same issue.

coiibailey
Explorer C

Were you able to check in 24 hrs before your flight.  I am in the same boat

@Majta0808 wrote:

TheJules2019
Explorer C

I just got that same message on my iPhone X, right after the most recent app update, luckily i got ebci, and won’t need to really check it for another couple of weeks, but it’s frustrating!

coiibailey
Explorer C

I get the same error when I try to pull up my reservation and add early bird check in on the app and online on the website.  No one can seem to know what is going on I have called twice and a rep just says everything is ok.  The problem needs fixed too many people are having the same issue and no response yet of what is being done to fix it so customers and edit their flights or view their reservations

SAdeb
Explorer C

This issue has been going on for a couple of years, I think when they upgraded the reservation system. I get an error message 2-3 times before I can check in. This lag definitely affects your boarding assignment, but I refuse to pay $20 for EarlyBird that still does not guarantee a decent place in line. It’s ridiculous that no one at SWA has addressed this.