Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Getting Credit for a flight

Bookforest
Explorer C

For the last two flights (19 Oct 17) and my next flight (21 Nov 17), two things have occurred. 1 - my Rapid Rewards numbers haven’t been on my boarding pass and 2 - I have not received TSA pre even though I have. Trusted Travler Number registered (402539139). In the past Southwest always recognized my Trusted number but lately not the case.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Getting Credit for a flight

DancingDavidE
Aviator A
Solution

For the flight tomorrow you can call Southwest and have them add your KTN and re-print the boarding pass, or although it defeats the purpose you could arrive early at the airport to add the information at the ticket counter and then hopefully use the PreCheck line.

Note that this is a user-to-user forum - you may want to edit your post to remove your KTN. Southwest can take that over the phone, or if you use Twitter you can ask them to initiate a direct message to send the info - no one on this board is able to use your number, that would only be by phone, person, or other means of contacting Southwest directly.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

Re: Getting Credit for a flight

chgoflyer
Aviator A
Solution

Also, check your RR account and make sure you received points for the flights. If not:

You can request past flight points for up to 12 months after your flight.  To claim points for a past flight, simply log into your account, select My Account and choose the Manage tab within My Rapid Rewards.  Choose Request past points in the grey bar and enter your record locator (confirmation number) from your reservation. After verification of your flight information (approximately 3-5 days), points will be deposited into your account.