Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Liars.

Andinola
Explorer C

Why is it inpossible to find a customer service email address? Ive spent 30 minutes looking. You have literally scrubbed it from your web site and that is offensive. You say you are all about service. And you virtually dorce e commerce to work with you and purchase tickets. Then you dont offer an email for service comments?? Is it because you are afraid if complaints? Because you know I too am busy and dont have time to spend on the phone telling you about my crappy experience with your poorly staffed ticketing today for the second time in a week at same airport?? I am ticked off that twice in a week your company cant see the need for additional ticket agents. Half the machines were not in use because you are too cheap to put a few extra staff on them. I lined up 75 minutes before my 6:15 AM flight. At a modestly sized airport. And yet your staffing situatuon created unreasonable delays to the point where my bag may or may not make it on. That is your fault. Not

mine. You better hope it does because I am so ticked off right now. Cheapskates. Put some staff on machines when you clearly have bottlenecks in your ticketing. No excuse for my bag to not make it when it is your fault. How many people behind me right now are saying “Ive never seen it like that.”  Three! Ive seen it thrice this year and twice in a week. Perhaps you need new consultants to tell you timely service matters and you need to hire more staff!! Upsetting. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Liars.

CareforNOLA
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

You may email them through their website at CUSTOMER-CONTACT-US - Email

If you are flying out of MSY, that airport has big peaks and valleys with traveler loads due to festivals, events and the conventions (which are harder to predict).  Sorry to hear that the wait happened to you.  I agree that a few extra kiosks there would be nice, but I suspect that they are waiting for the new airport facility coming in 2019.  I have seen the staff there trying to hustle everyone through when these peaks hit.  And maybe an employee had to miss because of illness and they just haven't had time to call in a replacement because it is so early.

I hope the rest of your travels are safe and restful today.

dfwskier
Aviator A

@CareforNOLA wrote:

You may email them through their website at CUSTOMER-CONTACT-US - Email

I

I hope the rest of your travels are safe and restful today.

Echoing what was said above.  You CAN e-mail the company by using the link above.

Southwest does what many companies do: utilize a written contact protocal within the company.

It does not publish an e-mail address because , if it did, the company would be covered in spam. Bots would flood the company.

Try the link. You really can send the company your written comments.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A
Solution

@Andinola wrote:

...You better hope it does because I am so ticked off right now. Cheapskates. Put some staff on machines when you clearly have bottlenecks in your ticketing. No excuse for my bag to not make it when it is your fault. 

Did it make it? Sorry to hear that the check-in wasn't running smoothly. 

They use the "contact us" web interface so that emails don't get lost or misdirected by emailing to a specific email address, some customers may typo the address and never know that the email wasn't received, etc.

You can also use Twitter if you are on that particular platform for what is likely to be a faster response. 

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.