Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Mobile boarding pass / apple wallet

Jaysmix
Explorer C

I see no option to add the mobile boarding pass to my wallet. TSA pre is showing up on the app screen. Anyone have this issue?

This is a new issue as of today 10-8-2019. I have always been able to add it to my wallet. 
I-Phone 11 Pro Max  ver. 13.1.2

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Mobile boarding pass / apple wallet

Nathella1
Explorer C

Yes, I’m having the same issue. I’m not seeing an option to add my boarding pass to my wallet. 

russfellows-sw
Explorer C

Yes, I have the exact same issue.  No problem for a flight I took last week.  Now there is no way to add the boarding pass to my wallet.  

IOs 13, iPhone 11 pro.  These conditions were the same for my trip last week though.  

New_MDW_Is_Bad
Explorer C

Same issue here. Glad to know I'm not the only one at least...

As a reminder: the new Midway is bad and as the only reason that airport is still in business, SWA has a responsibility to its customers to do something about it. Bring back Potbelly, ya' Jabroins!

Rphilipz
Explorer C

I am having the same problem, 10/09/2019 and continuing on 10-10-2019.  This needs to be fixed.  Had issue on 10/-08-2019 with TSA Pre missing on mobile boarding pass, I had to get a printed boarding pass to use TSA Pre.  Two issues in a week using Southwest App.

LIguy2019
Explorer C

I have the same problem on 10-10-2019. There seems to be no way to add the boarding pass to Apple Wallet. I have used that for years. I tried deleting the Southwest app and reloading from the Apple store but no change.

iPhone 7 plus; iOS 13.1.2

Uncle_Flappy
Explorer C

No "add to wallet" for me me either.  Was fine on 10/7/19 for departing flight but not working on 10/9/19 for the return.   Since it can't be added to Wallet, can't use the Apple Watch for boarding pass.

I was able to get the pass added to Apple Wallet by sending the boarding pass to text from a PC.  Was not able to do it through mobile devices.

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

Southwest is aware of the issue and working to fix the problem as quickly as possible. 

-Blake

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

What @bec102896 said.  See here.

-A List, Companion Pass holder

yelistratov
Explorer C

Same problem. Really annoying taken into account Southwest app does not show boarding pass under certain circumstances (for example flight delayed, boarding time passed).