Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Mobile boarding passes for multiple passengers

bec102896
Aviator A

@dugsage

My sister just had a multi passenger reservation and she told me for them to each get there own mobile boarding pass each person needed to log in to there Rapid rewards account I am guessing if only one person has the app they could take turns logging in and taking a screen shot of the mobile pass and text it to one another or if everyone had there own app it should work just fine that way once they are logged in. 

one person on the reservation didn't have a Rapid rewards account so they just printed there pass like normal at the ticket counter.  

hope this helps

Blake 

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Sorry to say the one multi passenger reservation I made doesn't allow for mobile boarding passes. I forgot that international flights aren't eligible. After checking in I was able to view the boarding positions for both passengers, but can't provide info about seeing the actual boarding passes.

--TheMiddleSeat

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

mspiegel
Explorer C

I just tried checking in my wife and daughter who are flying on my points and was not able to do anything but print their boarding passes. there was no way to email or have them texted to them. i then called SWA and was told that because there was more than one passenger on the reservation that mobile boarding passes via text or email was not an option which is contrary to all of the recent posts here.

This really is annoying as I get contrary information here from what I was told on the phone and this just makes extra work for me.

english724
Explorer C

Hmm this is not working for me. We just checked into a flight and my RR number is definitely associated and I am on the app. It is a domestic only flight. I can see the flight in the app with my group and position, but I cannot access my mobile boarding pass. It says to "visit a kiosk or ticket counter for your boarding passes, or print them by visiting Southwest.com on a desktop." Am I doing something wrong?