Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Ontario Airport California

apcrkelly
Explorer C

What time does curbside checkin open at Ontario Airport in California?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Ontario Airport California

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

I did some research, but I was not able to find a specific answer!  I did find that the general hours of operation for security screening starts at 3:45AM according on the airport website.  Southwest's site also reccomments arriving 90 minutes prior to your flight for both domestic and international departures at this specific airport.

Reaching out to the Southwest Twitter team might be the easiest way to get a specific answer.  You might also try calling the airport at (909) 544-5300.

Good luck!

-A List, Companion Pass holder

dfwskier
Aviator A

Like Elijah, I did some research and did not find a specific answer. I did learn that the ticket counter opens 90 minutes prior to the first flight of the day. So my guess, and that's all it is, is that curbside checkin might be the same.

The quetion is, when is the first flight of the day...

Elijah's suggestion that you contact  the arline might be the best way to proceed.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@apcrkelly wrote:

What time does curbside checkin open at Ontario Airport in California?

Did you have a particular time in mind that would work for you?

It should be available 90 minutes before your flight. Check this tomorrow morning to see when the first flights depart:

https://www.flyontario.com/flights/departures

Looks like at least a 6:15 to DEN on weekdays, 6:00 a.m. to SJC. 

So I would expect curbside in the 4:30 a.m. time frame, maybe a little later if the flights are later on other days than what I checked.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.