Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Printing Boarding Pass

kazadmanesh
Explorer C

I have checked in already however i still need to print the boarding passes however i cannot find where i can print them from online? 

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

If you repeat the check-in process on southwest.com you will have an opportunity to print your boarding passes. Repeating the process does not affect your previously assigned boarding position if you did already check-in. You can also go to the airport and print them at a kiosk. 

KennethGarth
Explorer C

Cadillas154
Explorer C

Can you help me print the boarding passes?

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Cadillas154 wrote:

Login, open a new window, and go to this link:

https://www.southwest.com/air/check-in/index.html?clk=GSUBNAV-CHCKIN

The prompts there should get you print at home if you are already checked in - this is only available within 24 hours of your flight!

If your flight is in the future, you'll have to wait until the 24 hour mark to check-in or retrieve your boarding pass online.

Southwest does not charge for printing boading passes at the airport either if that's more convenient for you, just arrive a few minutes earlier than you planned to print the boarding pass. They'll do this automatically if you check luggage at either curbside or the ticketing desks.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

RandyBonnette
Explorer C

@DancingDavidE top contributer wrote:

@Cadillas154writemyessay contributer wrote:

The prompts there should get you print at home if you are already checked in - this is only available within 24 hours of your flight!

If your flight is in the future, you'll have to wait until the 24 hour mark to check-in or retrieve your boarding pass online.

Southwest does not charge for printing boading passes at the airport either if that's more convenient for you, just arrive a few minutes earlier than you planned to print the boarding pass. They'll do this automatically if you check luggage at either curbside or the ticketing desks.

Hello,

I cannot check it - when I fill in the information and press Check in, it shows me an error with the Last Name field. Could it be that I might have indicated Bonnete with one "t"- but it should be Bonnette with two "n"s and two "t"s ? How can I check this?

SWDigits
Aviator A
I recommend getting in touch with Southwest by is using the chat function within the app, on Twitter, or by calling.

Customer | Home airport DCA

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@RandyBonnette

The confirmation email you should have received when you made the reservation will have the names of the passengers. You could use that to verify the spelling.

--TheMiddleSeat

dfwskier
Aviator A

@RandyBonnette wrote:

@DancingDavidE top contributer wrote:

@Cadillas154writemyessay contributer wrote:

Hello,

I cannot check it - when I fill in the information and press Check in, it shows me an error with the Last Name field. Could it be that I might have indicated Bonnete with one "t"- but it should be Bonnette with two "n"s and two "t"s ? How can I check this?

How about logging in to your SW account. Then go to "my trips" and select the trip in question. You should be able to check in from that point.

loganriley
Explorer C

Hello, I would like to thank you for sharing your information and experience. I appreciate it a lot. frankly speaking, it's kind of hard for me to understand. I'm not so often book my ticket online nevertheless when it happens I simply download my boarding pass and there were no problems at all.