Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Updated SW app won't send boarding pass to Apple Wallet

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@NFlair33 wrote:

I am still experiencing issues with this. Is there a solution that I may have missed? Currently on an iPhone XS Max running iOS 12.4 and latest version of SW app. Thanks!

Is it working now @NFlair33 ? I saw this post pop up and it's working great for me with a new interface, on 13.3 iOS.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

jksobonya
Aviator A

It's working for me too -- latest IOS, latest SW app. My boarding passes are in my Wallet.

Thanks!

--Jessica

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

I wanted to check with @LorrenT  @AshleyMainz  @NicoleAshley  - would it make sense to close this thread with so many replies over multiple pages (and years) - new people with app issues can probably be more easily helped and issues solved with a new thread showing the current issues.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee
Solution

@DancingDavidE wrote:

I wanted to check with @LorrenT  @AshleyMainz  @NicoleAshley  - would it make sense to close this thread with so many replies over multiple pages (and years) - new people with app issues can probably be more easily helped and issues solved with a new thread showing the current issues.

Yes, we'll close this one out since it's started to include various miscellaneous topics. Everyone, please start a new thread if you have any additional questions. Thanks!

Nicole
Community Manager

Jeffbieller
Explorer C

I just now had same issue. Pass no longerlinks to apple wallet after it was supposed to be resolved

mt81
Explorer C

This issue has NOT been resolved as of 10/10. I still can't add my boarding pass to my wallet app AND my TSA Precheck isn't showing up. 

brabb1
Explorer C

I have the same issue on an iPhone XS running iOS 13.2 with the latest Southwest app update. There's no add to wallet button 

ehanusa
Explorer C

This is still an issue with my device. I have an iPhone 6s with the newest OS and app. Are there any updates on this issue? Is this issue still being worked on? I've tried reinstalling the app and that didn't work. 

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee

Thanks for your question, @ehanusa. I was able to verify with our Mobile Team that this is currently being worked on, and they're aiming for a fix in January.

Nicole
Community Manager

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Looks like there may be some problems with the latest release for iOS. People are reporting issues saving boarding passes, and also the chat function seems to be unavailable for some reason (affecting Android as well). Hopefully they'll figure out a fix soon.