Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Best Flight Attendant

Ashreesyd01
Explorer C

My husband and I, in addition to our 3 daughters always travels southwest-although not as often as we would like, but it's always been pleasant. This evening a young lady sitting in an aisle across from us refused to get off her phone prior to leaving PR to Baltimore-flight #2187 on 2-20-19. The attendant was a young, black lady whom kept her composure. The lady causing chaos stated she  was going to complain, but I assure you the attendants were completely appropriate. I'm sure you get many complaints, but I want to be sure to tell you a positive!!! Thanks again, Sherri Bisesi

1 REPLY 1

Re: Best Flight Attendant

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

@Ashreesyd01 

So glad to hear your flight attendant was nice when dealing with a passenger who wouldn't get off the phone before take off. 

If you would like to share your kudos to the airline i recommend clicking on the contact us link at the bottom of this page where you can send a message and provide your compliment and they can pass on your kudos to that FA and her supervisors. You can also send Southwest a DM on Facebook or Twitter where they can pass on the kudos as well.

Thanks for sharing in the community!

Blake