Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Donation request decision

Kp833
Explorer C

Hi! I recently (March) submitted a donation request through the online application. I was wondering how long it takes to receive  a decision as I have not heard anything back yet. The event is in June. The application status just says “submitted”. Thanks for any help! 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Donation request decision

Passenger1C
Aviator C
Solution

@Kp833 wrote:

Hi! I recently (March) submitted a donation request through the online application. I was wondering how long it takes to receive  a decision as I have not heard anything back yet. The event is in June. The application status just says “submitted”. Thanks for any help! 

@Kp833  Click on the link below to see donation questions like yours. 

https://www.southwestaircommunity.com/t5/Community-Outreach/donations/m-p/74914#M203

Good luck to you! 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Kp833
Explorer C

Hi I have checked through the threads and am unable to find the answer to my question. I have taken the steps outlined in that response. I guess I am just wondering how I know if a request has been approved since I have not heard anything yet. Thank you for your reply! 

Kp833
Explorer C

Sorry I also should add that I did submit the request on behalf of a non profit organization. 

bec102896
Aviator A

You could try to reach out to Southwest on a Twitter and maybe they could give you a time estimate for donation requests.

Also maybe @TiffanyV might be able to help?

-Blake 

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee

@Kp833 Can you send a private message with your request ID number? We aim to have an answer for requests within 45 days. 

Nicole
Community Manager

Kp833
Explorer C

@NicoleAshley  thank you very much. I sent you a message with the ID number 

Kp833
Explorer C

Thank you