Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

A Flight With Family Via SouthWest Airlines Is Always Fun

mathurao
Explorer C

Hello Community!

Few days back we had great fun Veterans Day is coming.  

COn July 23, 2017, my life changed. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I would read my Ancestry DNA test to discover I had a family member I didn’t know about—I found myself looking at a photo of a woman who looks just like me.My husband and I both serve in the U.S. Air Force, and even though I only served four years, my husband committed more than 21 years of active duty service. 

As todays is the day to remeber :- Happy Veterans Day To EveryOne

A few years ago, I  had a terrible and frustrating trip from Portland, Oregon, to Belize on another airline, and after that experience, I took my friend’s suggestion to fly Southwest. Needless to say, that was the best decision I’ve ever made—I’ve been flying Southwest ever since!

Why Southwest “When you’re a speaker and you run a nonprofit, you depend on travel. You have to be with an airline that has Southwest’s flexibility.”

1 REPLY 1

Re: A Flight With Family Via SouthWest Airlines Is Always Fun

DerekH
Employee
Employee

Hi @mathurao,

First, thank you and your husband for your service. We are grateful that you both join countless men and women who serve our nation. Second, we're thrilled to have you as a Southwest Customer. We pride ourselves on having great Hospitality and Customer Service, and it sounds like you've experienced both. It is our pleasure to serve you, and we hope to welcome you onboard again soon.

Derek

Southwest Airlines Community Moderator