Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Family Reservations

doncote
Explorer C

How can I get reservations for the 9 members of my family?  The site only allows a total of 8 passengers. don cote 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Family Reservations

franktravel
Aviator B

The Domestic Group Reservations number is 1-800-433-5368 and hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 5:00 a.m. to midnight Central time. The International Group Reservations number is 1-800-308-5037 and hours of operation are Monday through Friday.

I would book on line in smaller groups because some tickets my be available for a lower price.

good luck! 

Re: Family Reservations

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

Group reservations are only avaliable for parties of 10 or more so for a party of 9 you would need to book up to 8 people on one reservation and the remaining on another. I would search 1 person and 8 to see if the price is the same if they are then you can book 8 people on one reservation but if the price of different see how many seats are left and book that many people to get the best price 

example there may only be 5 seats at $100 then the next price is $120 so book 5 people on one reservation and the other four on a separate reservation it would save you some money 

hope this helps and makes sense if you need further help let me know and I can help you

happy travels

Blake