Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Lost Confirmation Number

Leesunkyu
Explorer C

I made a reservation about an hour ago. But, i couldnot see the reservation number. My credit card was approved. How can i get the reservation confirm number. My RP# is 20792354564. It is on the way from orlando(MCO) to washington dc airport(DCA).

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Lost Confirmation Number

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

You should be getting an email confirming the reservation, that will have your confirmation number. Additionally, if you are a passenger and included your RR number in the reservation you can log into your RR account on southwest.com and view future trips in My Account. Lastly, call Southwest and they can look it up for you.

--TheMiddleSeat

Did this or any other comment in the thread answer your question? Please take a moment and click the "Accept as Solution" button on the comments you found most helpful, this will be a big help to any future Community Members who have a similar question!

Re: Lost Confirmation Number

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Addendum to lastly: don't post personal information the forum @Leesunkyu - you may wish to edit the post to remove the RP number.  This forum is for other helpful flyers to chime in, Southwest's customer service department won't get your information from here, you'll have to call the customer service who can help you as @TheMiddleSeat has mentioned.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.