Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Supports

Smithfamily
Explorer C

Hi, I am caught in the harsh weather conditions affecting Denver, every time I call Southwest I am on hold for 90+ minutes, then the system just hangs up on me.  This has happened 3 times totaling almost 6 hours in wait time.  I understand call volume, but to just get hung up on is frustrating and disheartening - are there other numbers or venues that I can connect with someone on - just looking for a little support during this stressful time.  

1 REPLY 1

Re: Supports

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

@Smithfamily wrote:

Hi, I am caught in the harsh weather conditions affecting Denver, every time I call Southwest I am on hold for 90+ minutes, then the system just hangs up on me.  This has happened 3 times totaling almost 6 hours in wait time.  I understand call volume, but to just get hung up on is frustrating and disheartening - are there other numbers or venues that I can connect with someone on - just looking for a little support during this stressful time.  

Two options for you

1) Try e-mail. Click on the link and then pick e-mail from the top left of the ensuing page

https://www.southwest.com/contact-us/contact-us.html?clk=GFOOTER-CUSTOMER-CONTACT-US

2) Try rebooking yourself. To do that log on to your SW account. Then go down to your upcoming trips. Then pick the flight you want. Then pick change flight. Note that sometimes that works, and sometimes it does not.   

Hope you have success