Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

5:50 am flight from PDX to OAK

bjreed3
Explorer C

Hi I was growing fond of this flight and Southwest for my weekly commute to the Bay Area.  I now see it is no longer available.  Will it be brought back or am I stuck flying Alaska Air to the Bay Area on Mondays?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: 5:50 am flight from PDX to OAK

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager
Solution

Oh no, @bjreed3, we don't like disappointing you! 

Tweet us @southwestair or reach out to us on Facebook and let us know - we keep track of feedback like yours and take it into consideration when we're planning for future flight schedules. Your patronage is important to us, and we certainly want to do all we can to keep you!

PaulRisberg
Explorer C

Lindsay,

Does it strike you as a bit absurd to tell someone to send you a note at another address to tell you something that was in the note you just replied to?  Maybe you could get it done?

AshleyMainz
Employee
Employee

Hi @PaulRisberg

@LindseyD's role as a Moderator is to keep the Community a productive environment for all Members, but please keep in mind that the Southwest Community is first and foremost a peer-to-peer community, not a direct customer support channel. Anyone needing direct support would need to contact  Southwest via Phone, Email, Letter, Facebook, or Twitter. You can find more information in our Terms of Use and User Guidelines

I hope this clears things up!

Ashley Mainz

Southwest Airlines Community Manager

Ashley
Community Manager
Southwest Airlines Community