Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Boeing 737 8 MAX

roberttrucker
Explorer C

Hello All

I've been searching for information today on how to identify what equipment Southwest has scheduled for my flight and have had no luck. The Boeing 737 8 Max reporting is disturbing but not overly so, but I want to know and believe I have a right to this information. Southwest, will you allow passengers to access this information? I really love flying Southwest and I don't say that lightly, but other airlines make it fairly simple to access this information. Perhaps I'm missing something obvious but I would sure appreciate some help! Thank you.

Bob T.

Re: Boeing 737 8 MAX

dfwskier
Aviator A

@roberttrucker wrote:

Hello All

I've been searching for information today on how to identify what equipment Southwest has scheduled for my flight and have had no luck. The Boeing 737 8 Max reporting is disturbing but not overly so, but I want to know and believe I have a right to this information. Southwest, will you allow passengers to access this information? I really love flying Southwest and I don't say that lightly, but other airlines make it fairly simple to access this information. Perhaps I'm missing something obvious but I would sure appreciate some help! Thank you.

Bob T.

Bob, have you searched the threads for an answer?

I ask because this question has been answered at least 10 times in the last two days, but here it is again..

Start the process of booking a flight. Enter date and departure and arrival cities. Click enter. A list of available flights will appear. The left side of the page will list flight numbers. By clicking on a flight number you will learn the type of plane and on time stats for that flight.