Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Call from Australia

Lachie4032
Explorer C

Wasn’t sure which category to put this under.

I’m trying to contact Southwest Airlines about double charging for an extra checked bag but I cannot get through to any of their customer service numbers. I only just got home to Australia and realised they’ve double charged my card, but I can take seem to call the contact numbers from Australia. Please help.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Call from Australia

dfwskier
Aviator A

If I were you I'd send an e-mail instead. To do so click on "contact us" at the bottom of this page and then pick e-mail from the choices at the top left of the ensuing page.

Remember that oversize (over 61 inches length+width+depth) and overweight bags (over 50 poiunds) incur an extra charge. That might explain the double charge.

Re: Call from Australia

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Lachie4032 wrote:

Wasn’t sure which category to put this under.

I’m trying to contact Southwest Airlines about double charging for an extra checked bag but I cannot get through to any of their customer service numbers. I only just got home to Australia and realised they’ve double charged my card, but I can take seem to call the contact numbers from Australia. Please help.

Twitter may work for you also, although I'm not sure if they retroactively affect billing. If you login to your mobile app do you see a "live chat" button under "contact us" in the app?

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.