Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Companion Pass - reservation cancellation

PDFelter
Frequent Flyer B

Made a reservation last week with the mobile app and added a Companion once the reservation was made.  Received the e-mail with the confirmation number on it for the 3 passengers and then the e-mail with the confirmation for the companion.

When looking at the upcoming flight, I now get a message that says "hmm, we can't find ithis reservation. Please double-check your information".  I press ok and then can see my flight info and confirmation #'s for all 4 passengers.

Thought maybe I should cancel the reservation and rebook in case something weird happened with this one.  Keep in mind, I made a separate reservation for same people to return home and no problems with that reservation.  I can't cancel the companion reservation as it says it doesn't exist.  

Anyone else having this problem?  

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Companion Pass - reservation cancellation

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @PDFelter

Sounds like we'd want to take a closer look at this one to make sure that your Companion is booked and ready for travel. Give our Customer Relations Department a call at 1-855-234-4654, or reach out to us on Twitter at @Southwestair, and we'll help you troubleshoot. 

Re: Companion Pass - reservation cancellation

chgoflyer
Aviator A
Solution

This is likely related to the issues with the conversion to the new "next generation reservation system." As Lindsey said, a call is probably the best way to have this looked into and cleared up if necessary. Be advised that hold times are "longer than usual" lately. Good luck!