Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Contact Us/Email limits??

larrylee4u
Explorer C

I sometimes travel on SWA several times during the week and cannot email customer support more than once.  Seems a bit unfriendly - what are limits? once a week? month?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Contact Us/Email limits??

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager
Solution

Hi LarryLee4u,

Thanks for coming to the Southwest Airlines Community with your question - we love to help!

Would you mind providing a little more informaiton so we can better answer you? Are you trying to use the web form on Southwest.com? What kind of emails are you attempting to send? Are they booking/reservation questions, or questions about your Rapid Rewards Account?

With a few more details, I'm sure our Community Members can help get you the information you need!

Re: Contact Us/Email limits?splashmat@aol.com?

Dreamer09
Explorer C

Flight 3348 Hou to Bwi. Nov. 12 , over an hour to get luggage on many different turn luggage areas. Requesting compensation for the long delay. Thank you. Maryann Terpenning 

Re: Contact Us/Email limits?splashmat@aol.com?

CareforNOLA
Frequent Flyer A

@Dreamer09,

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  I try not to check bags if I can avoid it because I hate waiting and it gives me more flexibiity if flights change. 

You can write or call Customer Service, but the fault may be the airPORT's and not the airLINE's, but they will investigate and respond.

https://www.southwest.com/contact-us/contact-us.html?clk=GFOOTER-CUSTOMER-CONTACT-US

Also, in the future, you may want to use a new post rather than replying to someone else's, and on a community blog, you may not want to use your real name.  Typically the moderator will send you a private message if they think they can help handle a problem. 

Good luck and again, I wish this had not happened to you.  We frequent flyers usually have a treasure trove of bad stories (re-routes, computer breakdowns, etc), and I try to keep in mind that one can have trouble driving as well as flying (accidents, car breakdowns etc).