Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Highlighted

Did anyone find my HP laptop? Lost july 13 SFO

Anjthak
New Arrival

Hi All, i left my Silver HP laptop on flight 1448 (departed 8:40pm- arrived 10:15om) from Las Vegas to SFO airport July 13th  or even possibly earlier flight 291 Friday July 13 afternoon that day from Houston Hobby to Las Vegas  flight 291 . 

It has an 800 number on it if found Smiley Happy , has anyone seennit/turned it in?? 

Fingers crossed...thanks for checking! 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Did anyone find my HP laptop? Lost july 13 SFO

Anjthak
New Arrival

CORRECTION it is a 202 area code phone number on the blue sticker on hp laptop to call if found, not 800 # 

dfwskier
Rising Star
Solution

If you haven't already done so, your first step is to let Southwest know about this.

https://live.nettracer.aero/southwest-paxview/lostandfound/landing.do.

This is a customer to customer forum and you would have to be incredibly lucky to have the person who found (if found) your item red your post.

Anjthak
New Arrival

Hi, yes thanks I did submit with Southwest already. It is not going to be of any use to anyone (encrypted access etc) so hopefully will find its way back to me somehow Smiley Happy, am hopeful! Still waiting for more news...

Skileyk
New Arrival

Did you get it back? Some guy found one same day and turned it in at Houston Hobby. Wish someone did the same with my iPhone

DancingDavidE
Top Contributor

@Anjthak wrote:

Hi All, i left my Silver HP laptop on flight 1448 (departed 8:40pm- arrived 10:15om) from Las Vegas to SFO airport July 13th  or even possibly earlier flight 291 Friday July 13 afternoon that day from Houston Hobby to Las Vegas  flight 291 . 

It has an 800 number on it if found Smiley Happy , has anyone seennit/turned it in?? 

Fingers crossed...thanks for checking! 

You should have a good chance if your phone number is on it.

This thread has some information about where the item may be taken to after a few days:

https://www.southwestaircommunity.com/t5/General-Travel-Policies/Lost-and-found/m-p/80559/highlight/...

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.