Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Error Message 400620347

kcascella14
Explorer C

Wondering if anyone has any idea what I need to do to not receive this error message when I try and check my flight details using the SW app. I have deleted and re-installed the app three times and I continue to get the same error message. I have attached a picture to show the exact error message that I receive. IMG_7599.PNG

32 REPLIES 32

Re: Error Message 400620347

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

Are you using an older iPhone? Is your SW up to date?  I am not familiar with this error, but you might use the mobile website as an alternative.  

If you don't have the latest iOS, you might update your phone to resolve.

-A List, Companion Pass holder

Almostevil
Explorer C

I am getting this exact error, for our flight thursday. This just started happening and is a problem on both the app and website 

kcascella14
Explorer C

I even tired using the app on my boyfriends phone and I am getting the same error code. I am assuming its a problem with my account not the app. I am going to call southwest today

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Almostevil wrote:

I am getting this exact error, for our flight thursday. This just started happening and is a problem on both the app and website 

You got the same error number on the website - was that desktop web browser, or mobile website on your iPhone?

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

kcascella14
Explorer C

I have the latest update and I used the app on the boyfriends phone and I got the same error. It must be something with my account, I am going to call Southwest today. Thanks

jammz1
Explorer C

i am receiving the same error on 3 of my 8 flights that i have booked between now and Oct.  this just started a couple days ago....must be an issue with the APP

Megatom
Explorer C

I’m receiving the same error recently. Anyone was able to find a solution yet? Thanks

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@Megatom,

Sorry to hear this - we've reached out to our mobile team for insight. We'll follow up when we receive an update. 

Megatom
Explorer C

Thank you Lindsey. Any solution to this problem would be much appreciated.