Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Error detail 1: tAGkjHnERjKFMRienvbOGg : a5e63ce8-0668-4add-8075-8d47fb9dc14b : 400620377

mcahoy
Explorer C

I'm trying to rebook my same flight because it's at a lower rate and get travel funds for a future flight.  I've been getting a error at the final 'change flight' step for weeks now.  It's very frustrating.  I shouldn't have to call customer service to do something the website is supposed to be able to do.  I would like to know why this keeps happening.  I've tried different computers, browsers, windows versions, phone browsers, and the app.  All give me an error message at the same step.  I don't want to cancel and rebook because I've purchased Early Bird and don't want to waste that fee.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Error detail 1: tAGkjHnERjKFMRienvbOGg : a5e63ce8-0668-4add-8075-8d47fb9dc14b : 400620377

dfwskier
Aviator A

Hello.

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble. Since this is a customer to customer forum, it is unlikely that anyone here will be able to help you out.

I think your best bet is to contact customer service, even though this is not something you want to do. You could ask someone there about the error code. I'd advise you simply get your reservation changed.

Details on how to contact the company are on the top left of the "contact us" web page.

https://www.southwest.com/contact-us/contact-us.html?clk=GFOOTER-CUSTOMER-CONTACT-US

Re: Error detail 1: tAGkjHnERjKFMRienvbOGg : a5e63ce8-0668-4add-8075-8d47fb9dc14b : 400620377

bec102896
Aviator A

Sorry your having trouble with the change 

usually when your trying to change be a flight and get an error it's usually a case of someone else got the cheap ticket before you so the price has gone up 

I have also seen some times where it won't allow a change because of an issue with the fare class

i would recommend calling reservations at 800-435-9792 and they can see what the issue is 

did you use travel funds to buy your ticket? If so and you tried to change the date the funds may be expired 

hope this helps

Blake 

DesaiRA0906
Explorer C

The same thing happened to me . I applied for the credit card that was going to give me credit $150 for booking. But by the time I got to the payment button I kept getting the error message. I called customer service who transferred me to the credit card company who obviously cannot do anything- it is Southwest’s website that is the problem.

i am so disappointed. I hope they are not trying to scam us . Frustrating