Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Experience

Hayhay8
Explorer C

Let's talk about customer service. Today is my second and last attempt to fly SW airlines. The first, my property was damaged and it was a nightmare to sort out. Today, a chance to redeem themselves... Guess not. Another cancelled flight, another awful customer service interaction... Icing on the cake was when the front desk attendant at gate B10, asked me if "I know the good Lord upstairs," in which later led to "You're young, you'll learn one day." Since when did my faith and my age need to be included in customer service. Yes, I'm a Jesus person, and yes I am a very educated 25 year old adult. But when did it become okay to bring up my faith and age because SW can't perform customer service. Don't tell me I need to be optimistic, don't tell me I need to have faith, and don't tell me I will learn one day. I know who I am, and God made me an optimistic, devoted believer. In which he blessed me into graduate school. Which in the end is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS SW AIRLINES. #southwestair #flysouthwest #seatacairport

1 REPLY 1

Re: Experience

bec102896
Aviator A

Sorry for your poor experience 

i would recommend calling customer relations at 855-234-4654 to discuss your damaged property and the canceled flight you could also reach out to them on Twitter in a DM which may be faster or you could email them from the southwest website 

About the damaged property did you file a damage report at the airport? If not I would still try to fill one out as soon as possible as they have time limits on which they will be responsible for damage 

Hope this helps

Blake