Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight cancelled

gkiger1620
Explorer C

We (myself, wife, and two daughters) had our flight from LAX to DAL at 5p on 4/10 flight # 1598 cancelled. I have asked SWA 3 times for a reason and was told on each occasion that no cause was listed. Due to work schedules we had no choice but to rebook on another airline, one way at the last minute, which cost us an additional $860. If anyone can help me follow up with SWA with a contact or number it would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Flight cancelled

elijahbrantley
Aviator A
Solution

The general method of contacting SW is listed at the Contact Us link below, but you might have better luck in this situation with Corporate Relations: 855-234-4654 since you have not been able to receive a resolution.

I realize you are interested in additional compensation due to the purchase of other flight, but you should have at least received a refund for the SW flights since they cancelled and you did not reschedule???

-A List, Companion Pass holder

Re: Flight cancelled

SWDigits
Aviator A
Solution

If you click on the "Contact Us" link on the bottom of this page then you'll also find the ways to put your request for follow up in writing.

The "Email Us" link will launch a pop up that you'll submit through the web page.

A snail mail address is also listed:

Southwest Airlines
P.O. Box 36647-1CR
Dallas, Texas 75235

Customer | Home airport DCA