Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Group Travel Delays

wknutson
Explorer C

I have been trying to contact the Southwest Group Travel center for 5 days but have been unable to get past the hold music. I have waited as long as 3 hours but to no avail. Is there a problem with the phone #? Help!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Group Travel Delays

Segura85
Explorer C

My mother in law just booked today and had to hold for over 6 hours for them to hang up on her in the process. Lucky she made them get her number down just in case that happened. They said something about being a new program and they don't have too many people working at the moment so we just have to hold. 

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager
Solution

Hi @wknutson,

Our Group Travel Team is pretty small, and this is a particularly busy time for them. There's no denying that waiting on hold is frustrating, and I'm really sorry about that. I've been advised that hold times are continuing to come down, so hopefully you'll be able to get through in relatively short order, if you haven't already.

If you simply need a name change, you can email grouptravel@wnco.com, and we'll get it to the right place. 

lobofitness
Explorer C

I have now been on hold for 6 hours.  There is no excuse for this type of customer service.  Pure foolishness.  This is the LAST time I will do group travel with Southwest!!!!!