Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

HELP HELP

Dave1994
Explorer C

I have not been able to rent a car on the SW web site for many WEEKS.  I get the same lousy error message.  I have rented cars on the site rountinley for YEARS with no problems.  I am AL Pref every year.  I emailed Customer Service 'Contact Us', but you always get the same worthless boiler plate response.  If anyone from SW actually reads these messages, please help.  EXTREMELY frustrating, and getting fed up!!  SW member since 1994.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: HELP HELP

chgoflyer
Aviator A

So many website issues these days.

General advice is to 1) log out and try again without logging back in; or 2) try another browser.

Good luck.

Re: HELP HELP

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Dave1994,

So sorry you continue to experience issues, especially as such a long-standing A-List Preferred Member. There’s a known issue surrounding car bookings when Customers are logged into his/her Rapid Rewards account. A fix is coming in early November, however, you can still book with your account number, just make sure you’re logged out of your account and add your Rapid Rewards number to the reservation within the booking flow.

Again, our sincerest apologies, but know that your voice is heard. Hang in there, we appreciate you and your loyalty!