Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Houston-Mexico City

cecical
Explorer C

Please reconsider stopping all flights from HOU to MEX! Yhe Mexican community in Houston is very sad. We all love flying with you! 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Houston-Mexico City

dfwskier
Aviator A

@cecical wrote:

Please reconsider stopping all flights from HOU to MEX! Yhe Mexican community in Houston is very sad. We all love flying with you! 

Sorry that you are losing service.

Apparently there were not enough "We all love flying with you! " passengers to keep the service alive.

DfDrPepper_23
Frequent Flyer C

@cecical

I know the feeling is broken, I thought Houston is one of the largest city in Texas. I really don't get it. Because of the big city means more services and reliable routes. Makes sense?

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@DfDrPepper_23 wrote:

@cecical

I know the feeling is broken, I thought Houston is one of the largest city in Texas. I really don't get it. Because of the big city means more services and reliable routes. Makes sense?

It isn't an issue with Houston, I understood Southwest to be stopping all service to MEX so whatever the issues are fall on that that end.

The HOU route may have been a strong one, but if the other cities paried with MEX weren't performing it might not make sense to keep serving the MEX airport from only HOU. 

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.