Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

How do I retrieve and itemized receipt including the cost of each leg in the itinerary?

cwarfel1
Explorer C

I need to get reimbursed for one leg of my itinerary. I am trying to find out how much my return flight cost me originally. I do not see the full itemized itinerary/receipt in my online account. I only can see the itinerary. It is not even on the original email confirmation receipt. Does anyone know how I can find this information online?

1 REPLY 1

Re: How do I retrieve and itemized receipt including the cost of each leg in the itinerary?

CareforNOLA
Frequent Flyer A

Look on your original email confirmation.  Above the "Cost and Payment Summary," there should be some three letter Airport codes in all caps.  The data in that string of characters is the Base Fares, Segment Fees and Passenger Facility Charges.  The data in the "Cost and Payment Summary," adds the Excise Taxes (approx 7.5%) and the Sept 11 Security Fee ($5.10 for each direction).

I hope that helps, but it might take some explanation if it is going to someone who approves your expenses.