Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

LUV Voucher

Axeljohn
Explorer C

Hi,

I just booked a trip and realized i have a LUV voucher for $100 to apply to this trip.  Do I just call the A list # and ask them to apply it?  Can I do this since I already paid with my SW visa preferred card?

thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: LUV Voucher

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

@Axeljohn

To use a LUV voucher it must be applied during the booking process it can't be applied after booking. 

Since you just made the reservation you have 24 hours to cancel for a full refund and you can rebook the ticket using the voucher (at the current flight price). You can use the voucher to book online or over the phone. 

Hope this helps

Blake 

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

Just to jump in, the change (and refund) must be made wthin 24 hours or else there's nothing that can be done (except getting another voucher)!

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

chgoflyer
Aviator A

@ZevSupport wrote:

Just to jump in, the change (and refund) must be made wthin 24 hours or else there's nothing that can be done (except getting another voucher)!

As Blake posted, within 24 hours you'll need to cancel (not change) the flight, and request a refund to the credit card used for payment (not travel funds). Then rebook and apply the voucher to the new flight.