Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Left my phone on southwest flight 1920 from phoenix to denver on May 25th 2018

banchana
Explorer C

Today is day 8 since I left my phone on on Southwest flight 1920 on May 25th while flying from Phoenix to Denver.  Yes, I agree that I am not the only passenger who left their phone, but I have my world on my phone (pictures, videos of my kids, family and friends). I had posted my story to this forum about a week ago, but it has not been approved and shared in this forum yet.

Please southwest, help me locate my phone. It is an iPhone and i have put it in lost mode with my contact information. I left it in the bottom front pocket infront of my seat. I was seated in the middle seat, in the right side of the aircraft as you enter the airplane and I was close to the airplane wing on the right side as you enter the aircraft. My seat was after the emergency exit and very close to the side where the wing is attached. 

I am still checking my phone and my plane is still in airplane mode. If anyone has found my phone, please contact on the contact number provided in the message that will show up when you turn the airplane mode to off and connect to wifi.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Left my phone on southwest flight 1920 from phoenix to denver on May 25th 2018

thelostbag
Explorer C

i know this post is old but just curious if you ever got your phone back? my bag was lost 6 days a go and still hasnt been found hopefully they will find it.