Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Lost Ipad

Lsbyers08
Explorer C

My husband left his iPad on a plane today, 12/9/18 from New York to Dallas. It has a John Deere sticker on it. I filed a report but thought I’d try here also. 

Flight 4675 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Lost Ipad

bec102896
Aviator A

@Lsbyers08

Sorry your husband left his iPad on the plane it's never fun to forget something on the plane and to go through the lost and found process. 

you have done the right things so far by filling out the lost item report and also a great extra step to post here just in case someone else finds the iPad and comes here to say hey I found an iPad. 

Another suggestion would be to call Dallas airport in case it was found when cleaning and maybe they can return it before it gets sent to lost and found.

hope this helps

Blake 

Re: Lost Ipad

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Lsbyers08 wrote:

My husband left his iPad on a plane today, 12/9/18 from New York to Dallas. It has a John Deere sticker on it. I filed a report but thought I’d try here also. 

Flight 4675 

Several other posts on the community showed that entering the serial number helped their items to be located if you have it. The John Deere sticker should also be distinctive.

On another thread I left a phone number for Aero Services, you can try there after maybe four days to a week in case the iPad has found its way to Scottsboro, AL lost and found facility.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.