Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Lost i phone

kullboys12
Explorer C

I forgot my I phone in the front seay pocket of fliggt 2132 on oct 16 2018 come from phoenix to san diego it has all my children's photos and most sadly my father past away and all his pictures got burned down in  a fire, I had a few last pictures of him in my phone)

Claim number 1481222 , I did remember during baggage claim and they said they already boarded to go to Denver, please I would appreciate southwest to do their best because those are my father's last and only memories I have, he passed away from a long and hard battle with cancer and was my only parent.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Lost i phone

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@kullboys12 sorry to hear about the important photos that you had on your phone. Are you double checked to see if the photos are on your cloud?  

Have you checked in recently with SW to see the status of your claim? If not, I suggest you send SW a DM via Twitter. Give them all of the information from the flight including to/from airports, flight numbers, claim number, type of phone, etc. 

it never feels good to lose something that is priceless to you. I hope the phone does turn up. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Re: Lost i phone

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Hopefully some of the photos are backed up to iCloud or you may have been using Google Photos or one of the other backup services?

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.