Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Non-Stop from BDL to LAS???

Gemini666
Explorer C

What happened to the non-stop flight to/from BDL - LAS?  I don't see any for 2019.  Please tell me they did not get rid of that flight. It was the only non-stop flight out of CT to Vegas!Smiley Sad

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Non-Stop from BDL to LAS???

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

Hi there,

Apologies for your frustration! 

I took a look, and couldn't find any direct flights to LAS. However, there were many flights that only made brief stops in stopover cities.

You can check out the Low Fare Calendar for further reference.

Hope this helps!

Zev

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

michnos
Explorer C

It appears that Southwest has failed it's customers again!  I have reseached and cannot find any non-stop- flights from Las Vegas, NV to Hartford, CT, Manchester, NH or even Boston, MA!  This really stinks.  Looks like the usual corporate greed and doing what ever makes them more money.  Southwest was the ONLY airline my husband and I could count on for non-stop flights to the east coast.  I see this was also a complaint posted here in August 2017 that was anawered by a Southwest employee stating how sorry they were and that maybe the new schedule would change in the future.  The only thing they changed was making it worse!  Thanks for nothing SOUTHWEST!

michnos

dfwskier
Aviator A

@michnos wrote:

It appears that Southwest has failed it's customers again!  I have reseached and cannot find any non-stop- flights from Las Vegas, NV to Hartford, CT, Manchester, NH or even Boston, MA!  This really stinks.  Looks like the usual corporate greed and doing what ever makes them more money.  Southwest was the ONLY airline my husband and I could count on for non-stop flights to the east coast.  I see this was also a complaint posted here in August 2017 that was anawered by a Southwest employee stating how sorry they were and that maybe the new schedule would change in the future.  The only thing they changed was making it worse!  Thanks for nothing SOUTHWEST!

michnos

Sorry to hear that you've lost your non stop flights. It is maddening.

You do realize that Southwest's owners, it's stockholders (people like me and maybe you), kind of ask (more like demand) that the airline operate in a manner that maximizes reveneue and profit, and thus stock price (stockholder value)? Thus the airline is constantly reviewing which routes to keep,  add, or axe. The airline must have thought it could make more money elsewhere -- and yes for EVERY corporation it is about the money.

Also, as an FYI, most people that post around here are just fellow travelers. Any person that is an employee self identifies as such. No person posting is this thread, including me, is a Southwest employee. 

dfwskier
Aviator A

@michnos wrote:

michnos

Sorry to hear that you've lost your non stop flights. It is maddening when it happens.

You do realize that Southwest's owners, it's stockholders (people like me and maybe you), kind of ask (more like demand) that the airline operate in a manner that maximizes reveneue and profit, and thus stock price (stockholder value)? Thus the airline is constantly reviewing which routes to keep,  add, or axe. The airline must have thought it could make more money elsewhere -- and yes for EVERY corporation it is about the money. Southwest is not a not-for-profit corporation

Also, as an FYI, most people that post around here are just fellow travelers. Any person that is an employee self identifies as such. No person posting is this thread, including me, is a Southwest employee. 

beardrug1
Explorer C

I too would like to see the nonstop from hartford tovegas return. Some of my friends that normally go with me will not go unless they can take a nonstop. At least in the spring and summer months consider bringing it back. The planes on this route that I took in the past were very full most of the time.

patpug12
Explorer C

Agreed, please bring back the Nonstop BDL to Vegas I do it 12 times a year for the past 9 years we miss it!!! Charge more if thats the issue you had a monopoly on this flight add more instead of taking it away - just doesnt make any sense. Please bring them back!!!

Ahrjay
Explorer C

I generally don't post, but I'm just another traveler hoping the non-stop comes back.

DfDrPepper_23
Frequent Flyer C

@Ahrjay

I agree with the comments you posted. Hopefully they will change their mind making non-stop comes back again.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Everyone on the thread, please use the "contact us" link on the Southwest.com website to send your thoughts - the schedule makers aren't necessarily using this community.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.